Choosing Your Cake
Your cake is one of the most memorable symbols of your event. It will feature prominently in your pictures and will be a focal point for your guests. Your cake can come in different flavours, shapes, colours and designs and it's important to think of the following details before you select it:
Guests - How many guest are you having?
Dessert - Will it be served as dessert or is it part of a sweet table?
Budget - How much do you want to spend?
Tiers - Do you want a tiered cake or a single one?
Colours & Themes - Do you have a theme for your event you'd like to coordinate?
Placing your order with Panari:
1. Browse through our collection of cakes and select a design. You can complete your order online, by telephone or in person at our office in Dartford.
2. Tell us what you want: We have a wide selection of flavours that can be mixed into different layers and fillings to give a truly unique taste. Our cakes can be designed in a variety of shapes including circles, squares, hexagon, teardrop and much, much more. Colours and themes can also be selected to complete the design
3. Each cake is baked & iced to order and care is taken when completing the design.
4. On the delivery date, you can choose to have your cake delivered or collect it from our bakery.
5. Finally, remember to 'Share The Joy' & delight of your cake with friends and family.